CALIFORNIANS FOR CLEAN AND RELIABLE WATER was incorporated on 7/20/2007. This company is now Dissolved.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Nonprofit. As so far this company has running for 48 year(s) 159 days.
|Name:||CALIFORNIANS FOR CLEAN AND RELIABLE WATER|
|Registered Office Address:||591 REDWOOD HWY #4000, MILL VALLEY, CA 94941|
|Last statement filed on:||7/30/2007|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||STEVEN S LUCAS 591 REDWOOD HWY #4000, MILL VALLEY, CA 94941|
Information updated: 2017-12-17 11:12 added: 2016-01-27 00:03
- CALIFORNIANS FOR FAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, INC.
- CALIFORNIANS FOR AN OPEN PRIMARY
- CALIFORNIANS FOR ACCOUNTABILITY
- CALIFORNIANS FOR HOMEOWNERSHIP, INC.
- CALIFORNIANS AGAINST HABITUAL LAWBREAKERS
- CALIFORNIANS FOR SCHWARZENEGGER
- CALIFORNIANS FOR ZERO WASTE
- CALIFORNIANS FOR IMPROVED SCHOOL FUNDING
- CALIFORNIANS FOR A SAFE RELIABLE HIGH SPEED RAIL
- CALIFORNIANS FOR A STRONG ECONOMY
- CALIFORNIANS FOR SAFE AND AFFORDABLE HOUSING
- CALIFORNIANS FOR BUDGET ACCOUNTABILITY
- SEVEN INVESTMENT GROUP, INC.
- QC E-SERVICES, INC.
- NATIONAL HERITAGE ENTERPRISES, INC.
- CALIFORNIANS FOR CLEAN AND RELIABLE WATER
- MAKIN' IT HAPPEN PRODUCTIONS, INC.
- WEAVER COMMODITIES INC.
- KCMA FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS, INC.
- OAKLAND RAINBOW CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND LABOR
- XENOS, INC.
- MEETING SERVICES, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS CMP MEETING SERVICES
- HC INTERNATIONAL INC. (WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS HIGHCOM INTERNATIONAL INC)
- INTEGRATED NURSING AND REHAB CARE OF POMONA, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.