EMERGENCY SAFETY TEAM OF MARIN VALLEY, INC., A CALIFORNIA NONPROFIT PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION was incorporated on 5/14/2007. This company is now SOS/FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Nonprofit. As so far this company has running for 50 year(s) 170 days.
|Name:||EMERGENCY SAFETY TEAM OF MARIN VALLEY, INC., A CALIFORNIA NONPROFIT PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION|
|Active Status:||SOS/FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||P O BOX 5021, NOVATO, CA 94948|
|Last statement filed on:||10/18/2007|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||LYNN WALLACE 99 PANORAMA DR, NOVATO, CA 94949-6833|
Information updated: 2020-01-06 12:06 added: 2016-01-26 15:45
- EMERGENCY LEGAL HOT LINE
- EMERGENCY NETWORK OF AMERICA, INC.
- EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SERVICES, INC.
- EMERGENCY, INC.
- EMERGENCY PERSONNEL OF CALIFORNIA HEALTH FOUNDATION
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL BILLING MANAGEMENT INC.
- EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT REPAIR, INC.
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS, INC.
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS INFORMATION CORPORATION
- EMERGENCY HELP, INC.
- EMERGENCY AIRE, INCORPORATED
- EMERGENCY FUNDING, INC.
- IVY FASHION, INC.
- BULLDOG DEVELOPMENT, INC.
- ZIPI INC.
- QUANTUM MEDICAL RADIOLOGY, P.C. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS QUANTUM MEDICAL RADIOLOGY
- YOUTH FULL FOUNDATION
- ZERO ONE PRODUCTIONS, INC.
- NOXXON ENTERPRISE, INC.
- CALIFORNIA KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS EMILIO B. MOURE MUSEUM ASSOCIATION
- XERIMIS INC.
- OLBRICH, INC.
- EMERGENCY SAFETY TEAM OF MARIN VALLEY, INC., A CALIFORNIA NONPROFIT PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION
- KLATT EQUIPMENT INC
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.