INVESTMENTS INC. was incorporated on 6/11/2002. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 16 year(s) 112 days.
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||270 EAST DOUGLAS AVENUE, #103A, EL CAJON, CA 92020|
|Last statement filed on:||7/19/2006|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||RACHID KANOUN 550 CAMINO DE LA REINA, #314, SAN DEIGO, CA 92108|
Information updated: 2018-09-12 11:44 added: 2018-09-12 11:44
- INVESTOR'S GUARANTY GROUP INCORPORATE
- INVESTMENT INSIGHT, INC.
- INVESTORS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.
- INVESTMENT MORTGAGE CORPORATION, WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS CALIFORNIA AS IMC OF NORTH CAROLINA INSURANCE AGENCY
- INVENTEC ELECTRONICS (USA) CO., LTD.
- INVESTMENT TRADE CONSULTING INTERNATIONAL
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS 'IMC, A SUBSIDIARY OF GENERAL PHYSICS CORPORATION'
- INVESTORS LOAN MANAGEMENT
- INVESTMENT PROPERTIES AND MANAGEMENT, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS IPMI
- INVENTORY CONVERSION INCORPORATED
- INVESTOR'S THRUST, INC.
- INVERESK RESEARCH NORTH CAROLINA INC.
- CORPORATION SEVEN
- TRENDSET, INC.
- INVESTMENT ADVISORY GROUP, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS IAG- INVESTMENT ADVISORY GROUP
- GROUP BB5
- ACCURATE EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS, INC.
- CORPORATE LIMOUSINE AND TRANSPORTATION, INC.
- REALTY AND CONSTRUCTION ENTERPRISES, INC.
- CAPITAL EXPRESS 123 INC.
- BRILLIANT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC.
- INVESTMENTS INC.
- AIDO SYSTEMS, INC.
- SENIORNET SAN DIEGO
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.