DISTRICT NO. 1 PCD, MEBA (AFL-CIO) CALIFORNIA REALTY CORPORATION was incorporated on 2/6/1997. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 21 year(s) 268 days.
|Name:||DISTRICT NO. 1 PCD, MEBA (AFL-CIO) CALIFORNIA REALTY CORPORATION|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||444 N. CAPITOL ST. NW STE 800, WASHINGTON, DC 20001|
|Last statement filed on:||3/5/2008|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||C T CORPORATION SYSTEM 818 WEST SEVENTH ST STE 930, LOS ANGELES, CA 90017|
Information updated: 2018-12-11 06:57 added: 2018-12-11 06:57
- DISTRICT 11 DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA, VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS OF THE UNITED STATES, INC.
- DISTRICT 15B OF FTD ASSOCIATION
- DISTRICT 16 RENEGADES, INC.
- DISTRICT 28 LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL
- DISTRICT 4-C6 LIONS FOR YOUTH, INC.
- DISTRICT MATERIALS WAREHOUSE, INC.
- DISTRICT ATTORNEY TECHNICAL SERVICES, LTD.
- DISTRICT REAL ESTATE INC
- DISTRICT EQUIPMENT COMPANY
- DISTRICT ONE 21 ELIXIR
- DISTRICT 16, DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA, VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS OF THEUNITED STATES
- NORTH COUNTY INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY FOUNDATION
- APEX BRANDS LTD.
- ACTIVE CLAREMONT, INC.
- APTIA, INC.
- SOONEST EXPRESS, INC.
- MENDOCINO CAFE, INC.
- SKYLARK HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- SIGMA-ALDRICH, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS SIGMA-ALDRICH SALES, INC.
- ACTIVE ENERGY PARTNERS, INC.
- A.G.D. / PACIFIC TRADING BUREAU
- ARTISAN HOUSE, INC.
- ACTNOW! COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
- BIOTECH MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS ET AL
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.