CENTER FOR HEALTH RESEARCH AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE was incorporated on 9/18/1995. This company is now Dissolved.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 243 days.
|Name:||CENTER FOR HEALTH RESEARCH AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE|
|Registered Office Address:||2100 WEBSTER ST STE 508, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94115|
|Last statement filed on:||12/7/1995|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||RICHARD NEIL SNYDER 126-128 CHURCH ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94114|
Information updated: 2019-01-06 08:08 added: 2019-01-06 08:08
- CENTERFIELD SPORTS BAR, INC.
- CENTER FOR THE PSYCHOLOGY OF DEMOCRACY
- CENTERGATE, INC.
- CENTER OF THE GOLDEN ONE
- CENTER FOR NATIVE AMERICAN JUSTICE
- CENTER FOR SCIENTIFIC COLLABORATION INCORPORATED
- CENTER FOR HUMAN POTENTIAL AND ECOLOGY, INC.
- CENTER FOR MATERNAL FETAL HEALTH & HIGH RISK PREGNANCIES, INC.
- CENTER FOR APPLIED ANIMAL BEHAVIOR, INC.
- CENTER FOR ADULT SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ABUSE
- CENTER FOR CREATIVE LEADERSHIP
- CENTER FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION FOUNDATION, INC.
- SYSTEMS PROS, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS ADDITIONAL CONTRACT SERVICES, A DIVISION OF SYSTEMS PROS, INC. MASS
- AMBIENTE ESPANOL
- DIGITAL COCKPITS, INC.
- HI RESOLUTION, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA UNDER THE NAME: ADMINWARE
- LASALLE INVESTMENT COMPANY, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS LASALLE CAPITAL COMPANY
- MANTECA FORD-MERCURY, INC.
- FLATIRON PROPERTY CORP.
- NIMBUS SOFTWARE SERVICES, INC.
- AUTO DEPOT INC.
- ALVAREZ LINCOLN-MERCURY, INC.
- MESQUITE HOLDINGS, INC.
- DESIGNS, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS BOSTON TRADERS
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.