INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS INC. was incorporated on 7/28/1995. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 122 days.
|Name:||INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||2029 CENTURY PARK EAST STE 400, LOS ANGELES, CA 90067|
|Last statement filed on:||7/30/2001|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||PHILIP P MCINNES 6520 PLATT AVE STE 611, WEST HILLS, CA 91307|
Information updated: 2019-01-07 01:44 added: 2019-01-07 01:44
- INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF BLUES FOUNDATION, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL CHUNDO SUNBUP INSTITUTE
- INTERNATIONAL COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN FOUNDATION
- INTERNATIONAL MI CASA FOUNDATION
- INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS NETWORK, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL FIBER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS NEXUS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL PHARMACIES, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE FOR ENGLISH STUDIES, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT EXPRESS (USA), INC.
- INTERNATIONAL HAIR SALON, INC.
- AMERICAN SURGERY CENTERS OF GLENDALE, INC.
- SOFTWARE DESIGN AND ENGINEERING, INC.
- AMERICAN BANKRUPTCY MANAGEMENT PROVIDERS
- XENOGEN CORPORATION
- INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS INC.
- XPOSURE, INC. USA
- ALPHABYTE CORPORATION
- HEALTHY COMMUNITY FORUM FOR THE GREATER SACRAMENTO REGION
- GLOBAL PROPERTY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.
- MEDICAL DATA ANALYSTS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL QUOTE LINK, INC.
- TRANSCISCO LEASING COMPANY
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.