INTERNATIONAL DOG PRODUCTIONS, INC. was incorporated on 3/15/1994. This company is now Dissolved.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 181 days.
|Name:||INTERNATIONAL DOG PRODUCTIONS, INC.|
|Registered Office Address:||10866 WILSHIRE BLVD 10TH FLOOR, LOS ANGELES, CA 90024|
|Last statement filed on:||2/28/2000|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||JOHN PARRY 10866 WILSHIRE BLVD 10TH FLOOR, LOS ANGELES, CA 90024|
Information updated: 2019-02-10 18:32 added: 2019-02-10 18:32
- INTERNATIONAL INSTRUMENT RESEARCH
- INTERNATIONAL HEALTH TERMINOLOGY STANDARDS DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION
- INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MARKETING, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL TELETRAC SYSTEMS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL CABLECASTING TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURING GROUP, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL CAREER INFORMATION, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL LEASE FINANCE CORPORATION
- INTERNATIONAL TEXTILES INDENTORS INC
- INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FOUNDATION WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AS: IYF
- INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL FESTIVAL/ICF
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AFFILIATES
- JOHN HACKETT PAINTING, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL DOG PRODUCTIONS, INC.
- INVESTMENT PROPERTIES AND MANAGEMENT, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS IPMI
- GROUP FOUR TRAVEL, INC.
- DENISE MCNULTY & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- MEDICAL BILLING MANAGEMENT, INC.
- ENGINEERING ALIGNMENT SYSTEMS, INC.
- J.C. ELK GROVE CA VI, INC.
- CORPORATE PLANNERS UNLIMITED, INC.
- GLOBAL INFORMATION SOLUTIONS
- DAVID M. MCCANN, INCORPORATED
- AMERICAN EAGLE GROUP
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.