RESORT VENTURES, INC. was incorporated on 1/14/1994. This company is now SOS/FTB Forfeited.
Their business is recorded as Foreign Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 57 days.
|Name:||RESORT VENTURES, INC.|
|Active Status:||SOS/FTB Forfeited|
|Registered Office Address:||975 OAK STREET #330, EUGENE, OR 97401|
|Last statement filed on:||8/7/1995|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||THE PRENTICE-HALL CORPORATION SYSTEM, INC. 2710 GATEWAY OAKS DR STE 150N, SACRAMENTO, CA 95833|
Information updated: 2019-02-11 19:46 added: 2019-02-11 19:46
- RESORT SERVICES MARKETING, INC.
- RESORT REALTY SERVICES, INC.
- RESORT DESIGN ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- RESORTWATERSPORTS, INC.
- RESORT DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION
- RESORT PRODUCTIONS INTERNATIONAL
- RESORT CONDOMINIUM RESOURCES, INC.
- RESORT AT SQUAW CREEK CHARITIES FOUNDATION
- RESORT MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION
- RESORT PROPERTIES
- RESORT RESERVATIONS, INC.
- VENTURES SERVICES, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS VENTSERV, INC.
- HAZEL RIDGE POINTE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- METRIC APARTMENT CO-INVESTMENT TRUST, INC.
- LG&E ENERGY MARKETING INC.
- APPLIED IMMUNE SCIENCES VENTURER, INC.
- UNITED PRODUCTIONS, INC.
- SCAN/US, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS 'SCAN DELAWARE'
- BETTA OF LOS ANGELES, INC.
- PACIFIC MENTAL HEALTH ALLIANCE, A PSYCHOLOGY CORPORATION
- WCP GENERAL, INC.
- NEWLY INDEPENDENT STATES FINANCIAL HOLDING BANKCORP, LTD. (USA)
- GIUMARRA INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
- TRI SCOTT, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUISNESS IN CALIFORNIA AS SCOTT NATURAL STONE, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.