GENERAL ELECTRIC CAPITAL BUSINESS ASSET FINANCIAL CORPORATION was incorporated on 12/6/1993. This company is now Surrender.
Their business is recorded as Foreign Stock. As so far this company has running for 26 year(s) 108 days.
|Name:||GENERAL ELECTRIC CAPITAL BUSINESS ASSET FINANCIAL CORPORATION|
|Registered Office Address:||15915 KATY FREEWAY #150, HOUSTON, TX 77094|
|Last statement filed on:||12/23/1999|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||C T CORPORATION SYSTEM 818 WEST SEVENTH ST STE 930, LOS ANGELES, CA 90017|
Information updated: 2019-02-12 09:59 added: 2019-02-12 09:59
- GENERAL MEDICAL PUBLISHERS, INC.
- GENERAL BROADCASTING CORPORATION
- GENERAL HEALTH, INC., OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- GENERAL NETWORK SERVICES, INC.
- GENERAL CARDIAC TECHNOLOGY
- GENERAL HEALTH CARE CORPORATION
- GENERAL ANALYSIS CORPORATION WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS CONNECTICUT GENERAL ANALYSIS CORPORATION
- GENERAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, INC.
- GENERAL BRANDS NUTRITION CORP.
- GENERAL ATOMICS ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, INC.
- GENERAL MEDIA CORPORATION
- GENERAL VENTURES, INC.
- COMMUNITY AND SCHOOL TUTORIAL COUNCIL OF LONG BEACH
- FINANCIAL TELESIS, INC.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC CAPITAL BUSINESS ASSET FINANCIAL CORPORATION
- ELECTRONIC TEST INSTRUMENT CO.
- ASIAN PACIFIC ELDER CHINESE ASSOCIATION
- WINDSOR ART, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS WINDSOR ART& MIRROR COMPANY, INC.
- AUTOMATIC VEHICLE LOCATION, INC.
- 4040 CAPITOL AVENUE, INC.
- WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS VYVX, INC.
- 3125 CORONADO STREET, INC.
- AAA OUTHOUSE SERVICE, INC.
- SHIRLEY & LEVENSON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.