INTERNATIONAL READERS LEAGUE OF SAN DIEGO, INC. was incorporated on 7/26/1994. This company is now Dissolved.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 186 days.
|Name:||INTERNATIONAL READERS LEAGUE OF SAN DIEGO, INC.|
|Registered Office Address:||2851 CAMINO DEL RIO SOUTH STE 220, SAN DIEGO, CA 92108|
|Last statement filed on:||5/17/2004|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||DOUGLAS E OLMSTEAD 2851 CAMINO DEL RIO SOUTH STE 220, SAN DIEGO, CA 92108|
Information updated: 2019-02-13 09:42 added: 2019-02-13 09:42
- INTERNATIONAL LAW SOCIETY, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL NUTRITION RESEARCH FOUNDATION, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL AQUATIC TRADES, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL MULTI SYSTEMS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL TOY, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL FILM GUARANTORS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- INTERNATIONAL CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTY SOCIETY
- INTERNATIONAL WINERY ENTERPRISES, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL COMPONENTS CORPORATION WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS MARSHFIELD & CO., INC.
- INTERNATIONAL READERS LEAGUE OF SAN DIEGO, INC.
- CALIFORNIA FINA GROUP, INC.
- CAPITAL OPPORTUNITIES, INC.
- CCL TUBE, INC.
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS
- ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
- ADVANTAGE SIGN DESIGN INCORPORATED
- AUTO-TRUCK RENTAL ENTERPRISES, INC.
- ASIAN EMERGING CAPITAL INC.
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHAMBERS & TRADE, INC.
- FORT SPUNKY PRODUCTION COMPANY
- LOS ANGELES REDEVELOPMENT CORP.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.