YUBA CITY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT FINANCING CORPORATION was incorporated on 1/11/1993. This company is now Active.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Nonprofit. As so far this company has running for 25 year(s) 210 days.
|Name:||YUBA CITY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT FINANCING CORPORATION|
|Registered Office Address:||750 NORTH PALORA AVENUE, YUBA CITY, CA 95991|
|Last statement filed on:||1/9/2017|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||ROBERT SHEMWELL 750 NORTH PALORA AVENUE, YUBA CITY, CA 95991|
Information updated: 2019-03-13 09:07 added: 2019-03-13 09:07
- YUBA CITY FIRST UNITED METHODIST FOUNDATION, INC.
- YUBA LABOR CORPORATION
- YUBA CITY BUCCANEERS YOUTH FOOTBALL
- YUBA CITY WILSONS, INC.
- YUBA SUTTER SCOTTISH CULTURAL SOCIETY
- YUBA COUNTY SENIOR CENTER ASSOCIATION
- YUBA/SUTTER SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS
- YUBA COUNTY COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY
- YUBA-SUTTER TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
- YUBA SUTTER PROPERTIES INC.
- YUBA-SUTTER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION
- CITY BEST MORTGAGE INC.
- AFRICAN AMERICAN GAY AND LESBIAN STUDIES CENTER, INC.
- AMERICAN HAND CAR WASH INCORPORATED
- XEBEC WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS SEE L.A.,INC.
- ACE BATTERIES, INC.
- ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, INC.
- A. T. PRODUCTS CORP.
- ALPINE SPRINGS COUNTY WATER DISTRICT FINANCING CORPORATION
- A BRIGHTER GLOW
- UNIVERSAL MONETARY CORPORATION WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS SA UNIVERSAL MONETARY CORP.
- AVENAL DISTRICT HOSPITAL GUILD
- 1930'S GENERAL STORE MUSEUM
- 3 BROTHER'S RESTAURANT, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.