NATIONAL LASER PHOTO IMAGING, INC. was incorporated on 1/7/1993. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 25 year(s) 359 days.
|Name:||NATIONAL LASER PHOTO IMAGING, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||1780 CREEKSIDE OAKS DRIVE, STE. 125, SACRAMENTO, CA 95833|
|Last statement filed on:|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||RODNEY M CATALANO 1825 SO. GRANT, STE. 525, SAN MATEO, CA 94402|
Information updated: 2019-03-13 10:13 added: 2019-03-13 10:13
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN, CITRUS HEIGHTS BRANCH
- NATIONAL COALITION FOR THE PROMOTION OF HOLISTIC EDUCATION
- NATIONAL WOOD PRESERVATION ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL COLOR CORPORATION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COLORED PEOPLE
- NATIONAL MASSAGE AND BODYWORK UNIVERSITY
- NATIONAL BUSINESS REVIEW FOUNDATION (NBRF)
- NATIONAL LAW MANAGEMENT, INC.
- NATIONAL CAPITAL RESOURCE, INC.
- NATIONAL AUTO TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
- NATIONAL AUTOMATION SUPPLY, INC.
- NATIONAL WOMEN'S THEATRE
- AFRICAN AMERICAN GAY AND LESBIAN STUDIES CENTER, INC.
- ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, INC.
- ACE BATTERIES, INC.
- A. T. PRODUCTS CORP.
- XEBEC WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS SEE L.A.,INC.
- AMERICAN HAND CAR WASH INCORPORATED
- ALPINE SPRINGS COUNTY WATER DISTRICT FINANCING CORPORATION
- UNIVERSAL MONETARY CORPORATION WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS SA UNIVERSAL MONETARY CORP.
- 3 BROTHER'S RESTAURANT, INC.
- AVENAL DISTRICT HOSPITAL GUILD
- 1930'S GENERAL STORE MUSEUM
- A BRIGHTER GLOW
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.