TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS UTAH TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC. was incorporated on 2/9/1993. This company is now FTB Forfeited.
Their business is recorded as Foreign Stock. As so far this company has running for 25 year(s) 364 days.
|Name:||TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS UTAH TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Forfeited|
|Registered Office Address:||818 WEST SEVENTH STREET, LOS ANGELES, CA 90017|
|Last statement filed on:|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||** RESIGNED ON 07/20/1994 , , CA|
Information updated: 2019-05-01 04:47 added: 2019-05-01 04:47
- TECHNOLOGY EXPORT, INCORPORATED
- TECHNOLOGY INSIGHTS
- TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTIONS, INC.
- TECHNOLOGY FOR COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL MERGER CORPORATION
- TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS SERVICES
- TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING, INC.
- TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS U.S.A. TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC.
- TECHNOLOGY DYNAMICS CORPORATION
- TECHNOLOGY CREDIT CORPORATION
- TECHNOLOGY SPECIALISTS, INC.
- TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT OUTLOOK, INC.
- TECHNOLOGY MEETING MANAGEMENT, INC.
- YUMMY'S COFFEES . CANDY . DESSERTS
- SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT, INC.
- TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS UTAH TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC.
- DOGANE, INC.
- DAY & NIGHT, INC.
- TECHNOLOGY FOR TELECOMMUNICATION AND MULTIMEDIA
- LAWRENCE W. CHESPAK, M.D., A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- AMRA INDUSTRIES, INCORPORATED
- INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH ADVANCEMENT
- YA MON CORPORATION
- DUKA PHOTOGRAPHY, INC.
- MEDIACOM, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.