ASSOCIATION OF ALPHA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS was incorporated on 9/22/1992. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Nonprofit. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 300 days.
|Name:||ASSOCIATION OF ALPHA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||5932 CONDON AVE., LOS ANGELES, CA 90056|
|Last statement filed on:||12/7/1992|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||G. BERNARD BROWN 5932 CONDON AVE., LOS ANGELES, CA 90056|
Information updated: 2019-05-02 14:17 added: 2019-05-02 14:17
- ASSOCIATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
- ASSOCIATION OF CLASSIC AND SPORT CAR OWNERS, INC.
- ASSOCIATION OF BLACK WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS, INCORPORATED
- ASSOCIATION & MEETING MANAGEMENT, INC.
- ASSOCIATION FOR ASTROLOGICAL NETWORKING
- ASSOCIATION OF ASIAN AMERICAN BANKERS
- ASSOCIATION OF MARIE CALLENDER FRANCHISEES
- ASSOCIATION FOR VASCULAR ACCESS
- ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL VIDEO FRANCHISEES
- ASSOCIATION PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC.
- ASSOCIATION OF DATABASE DEVELOPERS
- ASSOCIATION OF POLISH-AMERICAN CREDIT UNIONS, INC.
- MEDICAL SERVICE ORGANIZATION, INC.
- BUSINESS ORIENTED SYSTEMS SOFTWARE, INC.
- SOLUTIONS, INC.
- INSTITUTE - BLACK ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE
- PROVIDENCE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- AAA ALL SERVICE EXTERMINATORS, INC.
- ZAITOON INTERNATIONAL FOODS, INC.
- ALTERNATIVE RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC.
- ASSOCIATION OF ALPHA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
- AUTOTENNA CORPORATION
- ASSURED HOME LOANS, INC.
- MANAGEMENT SERVICES ORGANIZATION OF SANTA MARIA, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.