ASSOCIATION OF ALPHA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS was incorporated on 9/22/1992. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Nonprofit. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 208 days.
|Name:||ASSOCIATION OF ALPHA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||5932 CONDON AVE., LOS ANGELES, CA 90056|
|Last statement filed on:||12/7/1992|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||G. BERNARD BROWN 5932 CONDON AVE., LOS ANGELES, CA 90056|
Information updated: 2019-05-02 14:17 added: 2019-05-02 14:17
- ASSOCIATION OF RETIRED AMERICANS, A NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
- ASSOCIATION PLAN CONSULTANTS
- ASSOCIATION OF DONATING SENIORS
- ASSOCIATION OF MOUNTAIN MIKE'S FRANCHISEES
- ASSOCIATION OF HUNGS'TEMPLE,
- ASSOCIATION FOR BETTER LIVING AND EDUCATION INTERNATIONAL
- ASSOCIATION OF PACIFIC ISLAND EDUCATORS
- ASSOCIATION OF CAR COUNTRY EXPANSION OWNERS
- ASSOCIATION FOR INDUSTRIAL, EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR CAMBODIAN ORPHANS AND REFUGEES
- ASSOCIATION OF POOL AND SPA PROFESSIONALS, SACRAMENTO CHAPTER
- ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS, INC.
- ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS, INC.
- MEDICAL SERVICE ORGANIZATION, INC.
- BUSINESS ORIENTED SYSTEMS SOFTWARE, INC.
- SOLUTIONS, INC.
- INSTITUTE - BLACK ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE
- PROVIDENCE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- ASSOCIATION OF ALPHA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
- ASSURED HOME LOANS, INC.
- ALTERNATIVE RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC.
- 1925 MONTANA AVENUE OWNERS ASSOCIATION
- AUTOTENNA CORPORATION
- ZAITOON INTERNATIONAL FOODS, INC.
- BEVERLY HILLS MOTORWORKS, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.