ENTERPRISES WEST DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION was incorporated on 3/25/1992. This company is now Dissolved.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 153 days.
|Name:||ENTERPRISES WEST DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION|
|Registered Office Address:||PO BOX 30937, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93130|
|Last statement filed on:||3/26/1998|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||BILL SOPPELAND 3754 SAN REMO #8, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105|
Information updated: 2019-05-04 10:50 added: 2019-05-04 10:50
- ENTERPRISES COMPUTER INC.
- ENTERPRISES SERVICES CORPORATION WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS DELAWARE ENTERPRISES SERVICES CORPORATION
- ENTERPRISES CONSULTING, INC. DOING BUSINESS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIAAS COCA-COLA ENTERPRISES CONSULTING, INC.
- ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, INC.
- ENTERPRISES MANAGEMENT INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS BOTTLING ENTERPRISES MANAGEMENT INC.
- ENTERPRISES OF MT. VERNON, INC.
- ENTERPRISES FASHION, INC.
- ENTERPRISES OF R.J.B., INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS NEVADA ENTERPRISES OF R J B, INC.
- ENTERPRISES 2GO
- ENTERPRISES SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, INCORPORATED
- ENTERPRISES OF SELAH, INC.
- WESTBEND PROPERTIES, INC.
- QC PLUS CORP.
- ABEDIN & ABEDINI'S INTERNATIONAL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES, INC.
- QUALITY SMART MODULE, INC.
- YURI'S COLLECTION, INC.
- Q. A. C., INC.
- HOMETOWN CONCEPTS, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC.
- ALLAMAND - PAVEZ CORPORATION
- ZEE FOUNDATION
- ARMOR PACKAGING CO., INC.
- CALIFORNIA AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS, INC.
- DNEG NORTH AMERICA, INC
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.