CALIFORNIA AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS, INC. was incorporated on 3/23/1992. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 272 days.
|Name:||CALIFORNIA AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||16980 RACCOON AVE., ADELANTO, CA 92301|
|Last statement filed on:||5/6/1993|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||MARIA CALVANO 16980 RACCOON AVE., ADELANTO, CA 92301|
Information updated: 2019-05-04 11:26 added: 2019-05-04 11:26
- CALIFORNIA COUNSELING CENTERS, LTD.
- CALIFORNIA RESEARCH AND RECORDING, INCORPORATED
- CALIFORNIA GROWERS INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE, INCORPORATED
- CALIFORNIA GRANGE INSURANCE AGENTS' ORGANIZATION
- CALIFORNIA GLASS ENTERPRISES, INC.
- CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, INC.
- CALIFORNIA INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE FORUM
- CALIFORNIA RESEARCH ANALOG FOR DEEP SPACE AND LUNAR EXPLORATION (CRADLE) CORPORATION
- CALIFORNIA GREENHOUSE, INC.
- CALIFORNIA REPEATERS, INC.
- CALIFORNIA ORGANIC CLARITY COMPANY, INC.
- CALIFORNIA CITRUS CONNECTION, INC.
- ENTERPRISES WEST DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- QC PLUS CORP.
- INTERNATIONAL SALES, INC.
- ALLAMAND - PAVEZ CORPORATION
- ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY FAMILY, INC.
- ABEDIN & ABEDINI'S INTERNATIONAL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES, INC.
- DEVELOPMENTAL DYNAMICS FAMILY SERVICES INCORPORATED
- GOLDEN BRIDGE TRAVEL AGENCY, INC.
- QUALITY SMART MODULE, INC.
- ASSET MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES, INC.
- APPLE-ONE COMMERCIAL, INC.
- HOMETOWN CONCEPTS, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.