DISTRICT 4C-3 LIONS FOR YOUTH, INC. was incorporated on 12/17/1990. This company is now Active.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Nonprofit. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 327 days.
|Name:||DISTRICT 4C-3 LIONS FOR YOUTH, INC.|
|Registered Office Address:||1666 MENDOCINO DR, CONCORD, CA 94521-1117|
|Last statement filed on:||10/25/2018|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||C J DESMOND 1666 MEDNOCINO DR, CONCORD, CA 94521-7305|
Information updated: 2019-06-05 18:26 added: 2019-06-05 18:26
- DISTRICT 26 ALANON/ALATEEN INFORMATION SERVICES
- DISTRICT ELEVEN DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS OF THE UNITED STATES, INC.
- DISTRICT 5 AL-ANON FAMILY GROUPS, INC.
- DISTRICT NO. FOURTEEN, DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA, VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS OF THE UNITED STATES, INC.
- DISTRICT 4-C 5 LIONS CLUBS EDUCATIONAL FUND, INC.
- DISTRICT TWENTY FIVE, DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA, VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS OF THE UNITED STATES
- DISTRICT 1 PHO INC
- DISTRICT NO. SEVENTEEN (17), VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS OF THE UNITED STATES
- DISTRICTS INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
- DISTRICT WELLNESS
- DISTRICT ATTORNEY CRIME PREVENTION FOUNDATION
- 4C SYSTEMS, INC.
- FREIGHT FORCE, INC.
- ENTERTAINMENT ACCOUNTING, INC.
- ENERGY HVAC SERVICES INC.
- ENGINEERING & ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC.
- CAPITAL ACES GROUP, INC.
- ALTERNATIVE RESIDENTIAL CARE OF SOUTHBAY INC.
- SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- ADVANTAGE MEMORY CORP.
- IDEAL TARP, INC.
- DISTRICT 4C-3 LIONS FOR YOUTH, INC.
- ZOOM ZONE INC
- KANDA AND TSO ASSOCIATES
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.