DOUGLAS ENTERTAINMENT, INC. was incorporated on 8/22/1990. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 213 days.
|Name:||DOUGLAS ENTERTAINMENT, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||1788 HOMEWOOD DRIVE, ALTADENA, CA 91001|
|Last statement filed on:||1/14/1991|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||DOUGLAS A DEGRAZZIO 1788 HOMEWOOD DRIVE, ALTADENA, CA 91001|
Information updated: 2019-06-07 10:10 added: 2019-06-07 10:10
- DOUGLAS & CO. INC.
- DOUGLAS-WARD ENTERPRISES, INC.
- DOUGLAS ROSS CONSTRUCTION, INC.
- DOUGLAS W. NELSON, INC.
- DOUGLAS VIDEO, INC.
- DOUGLAS H. HENDREN, M.D., INC.
- DOUGLAS E. ROSS, INC.
- DOUGLAS B. OLIVER & SONS A/C & HEATING CO., INC.
- DOUGLAS INSULATION, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS DI INSULATION
- DOUGLAS C. BEATTY, M.D., A MEDICAL CORPORATION
- DOUGLAS L. MYOVICH TRUCKING, INC.
- DOUGLAS ELLIMAN DEVELOPMENT MARKETING OF CALIFORNIA, INC.
- ENERGY ENTERPRISES ASSOCIATED LIMITED
- RESTAURANT SUPPORT SERVICES, INC.
- SYSTEMS ADVISORY SERVICES
- FOUNDATION FOR EDUCATIONAL ENHANCEMENT FOR DEL PASO HEIGHTS AND NORTH SACRAMENTO STUDENTS
- APPLIED INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION INC.
- ALPHA TRANSITIONAL INC.
- ALPHA CAPITAL CORPORATION WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS TENNESSEE ALPHA CAPITAL CORPORATION
- SYSTEMS PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING, INC.
- R & D DEVELOPMENT, INC.
- ADVANCED RESULTS COMPANY, INC.
- UNITED TREASURES CORPORATION
- FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN'S CULTURAL ARTS
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.