INDUSTRIAL ADHESIVES, INC. was incorporated on 7/30/1990. This company is now FTB Forfeited.
Their business is recorded as Foreign Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 208 days.
|Name:||INDUSTRIAL ADHESIVES, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Forfeited|
|Registered Office Address:||P O BOX 2489, EUGENE, OR 97402|
|Last statement filed on:||8/1/2005|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||PAUL PEARLSON C\O ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER, #1600, LONG BEACH, CA 90801|
Information updated: 2019-06-07 14:28 added: 2019-06-07 14:28
- INDUSTRIAL EVOLUTION CALIFORNIA, INC.
- INDUSTRIAL MECHANICAL, INC.
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL ART CORP.
- INDUSTRIAL SPACE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED
- INDUSTRIAL HYDROBLAST INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- INDUSTRIAL POWER AND ELECTRIC INC.
- INDUSTRIAL BUILDERS, INC. WHICH WILL TRANSACT BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS NORTH DAKOTA INDUSTRIAL BUILDERS, INC.
- INDUSTRIAL PIPE & SUPPLY, INC.
- INDUSTRIAL BOLT & SUPPLY, INC.
- INDUSTRIAL COMMERCIAL ROOFING & WATERPROOFING, INC.
- INDUSTRIAL KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL BY-PRODUCT RECYCLING INC.
- INTERNATIONAL WOUND BALLISTICS ASSOCIATION
- ENTERPRISE PIZZA INCORPORATED
- ADVANCED TEXTILE SERVICES INC.
- ARMENIAN MINISTRY OF LOS ANGELES AND HOLLYWOOD
- ADVANCED ASBESTOS CONTROLS
- EVERFRESH CORPORATION
- CORPORATE MOVING & RELOCATION, INC.
- BETTERPLY BUSINESS FORMS
- FINANCIAL SECURITY SERVICES INC
- DANIEL W. UHRICH, INC.
- SACRAMENTO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL TRIALS SOCIETY INC.
- WESTERN PNEUMATICS INSTALL, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS WP INSTALL, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.