AUBURN RESTAURANT INVESTORS, INC. was incorporated on 6/27/1990. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 243 days.
|Name:||AUBURN RESTAURANT INVESTORS, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||6949 DOUGLAS BLVD, GRANITE BAY, CA 95661|
|Last statement filed on:||8/4/1992|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||ROBERT C PEREZ 6949 DOUGLAS BLVD, GRANITE BAY, CA 95661|
Information updated: 2019-06-08 04:58 added: 2019-06-08 04:58
- AUBURN AIRPORT HANGAR ASSOCIATION
- AUBURN INTERNATIONAL, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS INDUSTRIAL MAGNETIC RESONANCE
- AUBURN COUNTRY VILLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- AUBURN OUTBOARD SERVICE, INCORPORATED
- AUBURN AREA ACCESS
- AUBURN PACIFIC CONTRACTORS, INC.
- AUBURN BLVD RESTAURANTEURS, INC.
- AUBURN BLINDS INC.
- AUBURN'S HIDDEN CREEK II HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
- AUBURN-FOLSOM PROPERTIES, INC.
- AUBURN OAKS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- AUBURN POLICE OFFICERS' ASSOCIATION
- ALLIANCE FOR CHRIST MINISTRIES, INCORPORATED
- AUBURN RESTAURANT INVESTORS, INC.
- ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN'S MUSIC AND CULTURE
- AMERICAN DISTRIBUTORS, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS: TEXAS AMERICAN DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
- THE KOREAN AMERICAN CHRISTIAN REFORMED CHURCH OF ORANGE COUNTY
- AMERICAN SLIDE-CHART CO.
- ALLWEST SOUND AND COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION
- ACCESS AHM HOLDINGS, INC.
- ADSALE PEOPLE, INC.
- AARDVARK PIZZA, INC.
- ANY BODY CAN YOUTH FOUNDATION
- ARROW TILE COMPANY, INC.
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.