ARIX CORPORATION was incorporated on 12/20/1989. This company is now FTB Forfeited.
Their business is recorded as Foreign Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 332 days.
|Active Status:||FTB Forfeited|
|Registered Office Address:||1152 MORSE AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94089|
|Last statement filed on:||7/2/1996|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||DAG TELLEFSEN 1152 MORSE AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94089|
Information updated: 2019-07-08 16:16 added: 2019-07-08 16:16
- ARIX ACQUISITION CORPORATION
- ARIX MERGER COMPANY
- ARIXA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- ARIXA CAPITAL CORPORATION
- CORPORATION FOR INTERGALACTIC DEVELOPMENTS
- CORPORATION SANTIAGO-ABDUHL MCKAHJEWDIHNSKI
- CORPORATION OF AMERICA
- CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS CSC - LAWYERS INCORPORATING SERVICE
- CORPORATION FOR INTERNATIONAL SPORT
- CORPORATION OF KATE MANTILINI
- CORPORATION FOR STUDIES AND ANALYSIS
- CORPORATION FOR ORIGINATING NONTRADITIONAL CHILDREN'S EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
- ANNA DREZEN PRODUCTIONS INC.
- SCULATTI I.F.S., INC.
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SUZUKI AUTOMOTIVE ADVERTISING ASSOCIATION, INC.
- BROKERAGE MANAGEMENT ACCEPTANCE COMPANY, INC.
- WILSHIRE DISCOUNT SECURITIES, INC.
- WESTERN PACIFIC REDWOOD PRODUCTS, INC.
- WILLIAMS TRUCKING, INC.
- COMET VENTURES, INC.
- NATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR LEARNING IN AMERICA, INC.
- PRIME-BUILDER INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS PRIME-BUILDER & RENOVATOR INC.
- ENERGY PRODUCTS, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS ENERGY PRODUCTS OF NEVADA
- NEWPORT DOG SHOWS
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.