K-9 PRODUCTS, INC. was incorporated on 5/3/1989. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 30 year(s) 230 days.
|Name:||K-9 PRODUCTS, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||2078 YELLOW ASTER COUR, GOLD RIVER, CA 95670|
|Last statement filed on:||5/23/1989|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||LARRY D. JUDSON 2078 YELLOW ASTER COUR, GOLD RIVER, CA 95670|
Information updated: 2019-07-11 21:49 added: 2019-07-11 21:49
- PRODUCTS RELATED ORGANIZATION INDUSTRY (U.S.A.), INC.
- PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS LOS ANGELES, INC.
- PRODUCTION RECORDING PERFORMANCE CORP.
- PRODUCE TRANSPORT MARKETING, INC.
- PRODIGIT ELECTRONIC, INC.
- PRODUCE RELIABLE OPULENCE INC.
- PRODUCERS' & ARTISTS' SERVICES, INC.
- PRODUCE VENTURES, INC.
- PRODUCTION AUTOMATION, INC.
- PRODUCING DOUGH, INC.
- PRODIGY PRESS, INC.
- PRODEL USA CORP.
- ACACIA TEMECULA, INC.
- 21ST CENTURY FILM CORPORATION, DOING BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS LOS ANGELES FILM CORP.
- AUSTIN WALL, D.D.S., A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT, INC.
- ADA SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, A TELESOFT COMPANY
- ASSOCIATED POWER & CONTROL ENGINEERING SERVICES, INC.
- KOREAN WAR VETERANS ASSOCIATION, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER NO. 1
- LAWYERS ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF SOLANO COUNTY, INC.
- AAA COMMERICAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, INCORPORATED
- MEDIAMERICA, INC., WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS METROAMERICA OFFICE GUIDES
- 21ST CENTURY DISTRIBUTION CORP.
- HOLLYWOOD WOMEN'S PRESS CLUB SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.