XCELERATED SYSTEMS, INC. was incorporated on 4/19/1989. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 49 year(s) 337 days.
|Name:||XCELERATED SYSTEMS, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||9245 SKY PARK COURT, #130, SAN DIEGO, CA 92123|
|Last statement filed on:||6/10/1993|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||HANK P. WINETSKY 201 CALIFORNIA STREET, 17TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111|
Information updated: 2019-07-12 03:58 added: 2019-07-12 03:58
- XCELERATED OPTIONS INC
- XCELERATED SOLUTIONS, INC.
- XCELERATED INVESTMENTS INC.
- SYSTEMS AUTOMATION GROUP, INC.
- SYSTEMS SHOP, LTD. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS COMPUTER SYSTEMS SHOP LTD.
- SYSTEMS MAKERS INTL., INC.
- SYSTEMS CONSULTING CONSORTIUM, INC.
- SYSTEMS IN CONCERT, INC.
- SYSTEMS RENT-A-CAR CORPORATION
- SYSTEMS AUTO LEASING CORPORATION
- SYSTEMS NUMERIC, CORP.
- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS, INC.
- DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL FUNDS, INC.
- XCELERATED SYSTEMS, INC.
- DISTRICT 4-C 5 LIONS CLUBS EDUCATIONAL FUND, INC.
- ARROW TRUCKING CO. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS A A A ARROWTRUCKING CO.
- APPAREL BUSINESS SYSTEMS, INC.
- ALLIANCE VENTURE COMPANIES, INC.
- ADVANTAGE PERFORMANCE DISTRIBUTING, INC.
- IDEAL INVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT CORP. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AS FORERUNNER DEVELOPMENT CORP.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT ASSOCIATION OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- AUGUST EDM, INC.
- BRYAN AND SONS CONSTRUCTION INCORPORATED
- AUGUSTYN + COMPANY
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.