CORPORATE FLEET SERVICE, INC. was incorporated on 4/10/1989. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 29 year(s) 324 days.
|Name:||CORPORATE FLEET SERVICE, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||1818 E ARNOLD INDUSTRIAL PLACE, CONCORD, CA 94520|
|Last statement filed on:||6/6/1989|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||TONY J BUCCELATO 1818 E ARNOLD INDUSTRIAL PLACE, CONCORD, CA 94520|
Information updated: 2019-07-12 08:37 added: 2019-07-12 08:37
- CORPORATE MOTORS
- CORPORATE UPGRAD TEMPORARIES, INC.
- CORPORATE CUSTODIAL OF AMERICA, INC.
- CORPORATE FACTORS, INC.
- CORPORATE DIRECTORS FORUM
- CORPORATE SALES ASSOCIATES, INC.
- CORPORATE FUNDING, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS CORPORATE FUNDING LEASING-CALIFORNIA
- CORPORATE AIR WEST, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS BANK AIR SERVICES, LTD.
- CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES, INC.
- CORPORATE ACOUSTICS, INC.
- CORPORATE CAREERS
- CORPORATE STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- APPLE PROPERTIES & FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.
- AUTOMOTIVE MARKETING CONSULTANTS, INC.
- LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL, INC. WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS L.I.I.
- ASIAN RECREATIONAL PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- DP ACQUISITION CORP.
- KAISERS INTERNATIONAL PLASTICS CORPORATION - USA
- DEL MONTE FRESH PRODUCE (WEST COAST), INC.
- DART EXPRESS (LAX) INC.
- CORPORATE FLEET SERVICE, INC.
- STAFFING ALTERNATIVE CENTER, INC.
- MARIPOSA FOUNDATION FOR THE CULTURAL ARTS AND HUMANITIES, INC.
- BRADFORD CANNING STAHL INCORPORATED
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.