SCHOLARSHIP FINANCIAL AID SERVICES, INC. was incorporated on 3/10/1989. This company is now FTB Suspended.
Their business is recorded as Domestic Stock. As so far this company has running for 30 year(s) 76 days.
|Name:||SCHOLARSHIP FINANCIAL AID SERVICES, INC.|
|Active Status:||FTB Suspended|
|Registered Office Address:||* 810 HYDE STREET, #203, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109|
|Last statement filed on:||2/20/1990|
|Agent For Service Of Process:||J THOMAS 810 HYDE ST #203, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109|
Information updated: 2019-07-12 11:19 added: 2019-07-12 11:19
- SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION, INCORPORATED, OF WHITTIER CALIFORNIA RETIRED TEACHERS' ASSOCIATION
- SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE FOR EMPOWERMENT - SAN LUIS OBISPO
- SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION OF NORTH ORANGE COUNTY RETIRED TEACHERS
- SCHOLARSHIP DATA SERVICE, INC.
- SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE COUNSELING, INC.
- SCHOLARSHIP AND LOAN COMMITTEE OF THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN, SAN LUIS OBISPO BRANCH
- SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION, INC. OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY DIVISION OF THE CALIFORNIA RETIRED TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
- SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY HIGH SCHOOL
- SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS - AVI
- SCHOLARSHIP FOR ENDOWMENT FOR ASPIRING DANCERS
- SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY ACHIEVEMENT RESPONSIBILITY, INC.
- FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE CLUB, INC.
- TRANSPORTATION SERVICE SYSTEMS, INC.
- AUTOMATION AND MIGRATION SERVICES, INC.
- RELIABLE PROTEIN PRODUCTS, INC.
- 2C TECH INCORPORATION
- FINANCIAL DEFENSE RESOURCES TRADING COMPANY, INC.
- ANTIOCH SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED
- FAMILY PRACTICE ASSOCIATES OF WHITTIER, A MEDICAL CORPORATION
- ATLANTIC PACIFIC BANCARD, INC.
- AUTO CONNECTION BODY AND PAINT, INC.
- ENTERPRISE ACCEPTANCE OF TEXAS, INC.
- FRANKLIN ACCEPTANCE, INC.
- JEFF ARLINGTON CONSTRUCTION, INC
The information provided on cacompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.